2. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We do not collect, modify, use or distribute your personal information without you being informed about it. Also, we do not save your personal information longer than needed. And we handle your information with care.
Some of the information we collect when you use the Services, such as your name, postal address, email address, credit card information or telephone number, may allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). In all of the following circumstances, we will use Personal Information for the purpose described below, as well as to supplement our database of marketing contacts, which we will use to provide and promote products and services from us or our marketing affiliates.
• Registration: When you register on the Services, such as to subscribe to a newsletter, request information or access a Product, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information, which we will use to fulfill your request.
• Surveys: We may ask you to complete surveys or opinion polls from time to time. We only use the information that we collect from surveys in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form.
• Blogs and Forums: We may provide an opportunity for you to post information to blogs, forums or other public areas on the Services. By doing so, you consent to the posting of any Personal Information that you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to these public areas. We have no control over how these visitors use your Personal Information.
• Inquiries. If you send us a comment or question or make an inquiry to customer support, we will retain the information that you provide to us for the purpose of responding to you, as well as for improving the Services and our customers’ use of our services.
• Linking from Emails. If you link to any of our Sites from an email message from us, we will be able to identify your email address and associate that email address with the manner in which you use the Sites (e.g., which pages you visit or whether you make a purchase).
• Web log: We maintain web logs that automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Services. We use web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, to improve our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. We may also use web logs to help identify any person who may be misusing the Services. These logs contain:
○ The Internet domain from which you access the Services.
○ Your IP address.
○ The type of browser and operating system that you use.
○ The date and time you visited the Services.
○ The pages that you visited on the Services.
○ The address of the website you linked from to get to the Services.
• Communicating with You. We may use information that we collect from you for the purpose of communicating with you and responding to your inquiries. Those communications could, for example, take the form of service updates, promotions for products or services that we or one of our marketing partners provide, or e-newsletters.
• Service Providers: We at times contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us. These service providers may be given access to the information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they will be contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information and not to use it for any other purpose.
Business Transfers: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another company, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
• Disclosures for Legal Reasons: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to protect our legal rights or to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
• Information you share during our Services (for example coaching sessions, networking settings and mastermind calls) will be treated confidentially and is only used for the purpose of our Products and Services.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
We may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Site. If we do so, this company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to the Services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to the Services, the advertiser might place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
4. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
If you would like us to stop sending you email or other communications or would like to access your Personal Information to correct or delete it, you may send us a request at our email or postal addresses indicated below. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time.
5. DO NOT TRACK
There will be no difference in how we collect or use data if you set your web browser to send a “Do not track” or similar request when you visit this Site.
6.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information will be subject to their practices and policies.
We maintain all Personal Information with physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to help ensure the security and confidentiality of the data against reasonably foreseeable risks. Security is designed to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, destruction, and changes of data.
This Site is intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: email@example.com.